10 Best And Easy Yoga Asanas For Normal Delivery
While Yoga is well known to be one of the best ways to exercise and keep your body in shape. It simultaneously also makes your body flexible. As well as what are the possible side effects of this ancient Indian form of exercising on pregnant women.
How Is Yoga Beneficial In Natural Birth?
Yoga also helps in building a mind and body connection with the help of breathing exercises and other similar methods.
During pregnancy, a woman goes through a lot of changes in the body, and prenatal yoga asanas help in relaxing the body muscles as well as strengthens the pelvic region as well as makes the body either.
[ See More: Top Antenatal Exercises ]
Best 10 Yoga Asanas For Normal Delivery:
Now that we have learnt about the benefits of prenatal yoga. Let’s check out asanas to include in your yoga exercise for normal delivery,
1) Vajrasana (Thunderbolt Pose):
This helps in reducing the severe back pains many pregnant women experiences. It also helps with the relaxation of muscles.
2) Kati Chakrasana (Waist Rotation):
Pregnancy often leads to lack of motion or the only certain type of motion.
3) Utthanasana (Squat And Rise):
The utthanasana is one of the best yoga for a pregnant lady for normal delivery.
4) Tadasana (Palm Tree Poses):
The asanas in yoga have a huge resemblance to life around us. This we can see in the Tadasana better known as the palm tree pose.
5) Utkatasana (Chair Pose):
Just as the name suggests, the chair pose is where you pretend to sit on a chair, but there is no chair.
6) Bhadrasana(Butterfly Position):
A fun pose, Bhadrasana requires you to keep your legs folded in such a way that they look like winds of a butterfly.
7) Konasana (Angle Position):
The Konasana or the angle position is a great way to keep the body flexible for one and all.
8) Paryankasana (Ham’s Pose):
The Paryankasana is yet another pose that helps in strengthening the bones and muscle while simultaneously helping with the increase in the flexibility of the body.
9) Yastikasana (Stick Pose):
This posture helps you relax while also helping you to stretch and strengthen your back as well.
10) Parvatasana (Mountain Pose):
Though this may sound difficult the Parvatasana/mountain pose is another easy way to strengthen. The posture is easy to maintain.
Things To Know Before Indulging In Prenatal Yoga For Normal Delivery:
Before you start getting yourself introduced to the idea of yoga or if you have never tried any form of exercise then there are few things that you must be aware of,
- Do not try any kind of Yoga asanas, there are only certain asanas suitable for a pregnant lady.
- Do not try these exercises alone as performing them under a professional’s supervision can avoid any kind of spasms or injury.
Tips On How To Prepare Yourself For Yoga For Labor:
The why and what has been figured out so let’s quickly check out about how and what will we need to begin exercising yoga for a natural birth,
- The first and foremost thing that you will need is a proper set of clothes, wearing clothes that do not cause any inconvenience in your body movements such as tracksuits or activewear is suitable for yoga.
- Having your own mat is as important as clothes. A mat of your own will also allow you to practice some exercises at home in case you end up missing your class.
Yoga is undoubtedly one of the best forms of exercises as people of all age groups can indulge in it without spending a lot of money.Tags: Easy Yoga, Normal Delivery